Construction Risk Assessment and Management Services
EAE, visit Inc. wants to help you build a brighter future with a sustainable culture. EAE has recently embraced the principles of Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) criteria and standards as developed by The U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC). As environmental partners, we will strive to assist in achieving high-performance structures that use less energy, consume less non-renewable resources, produce less pollution and provide a safe and comfortable environment in which to work, live, and learn.
Our risk assessment and management experience on new construction and demolition/renovation projects include large theaters, golf courses, development infrastructure, residential developments, shopping centers, commercial office buildings, hotels, luxury condominiums, business parks, and mixed use developments.
- Preconstruction Constructability Reviews
- Construction Project Risk Assessment, Analysis, and Recovery Planning
- Progress Observations and Payment Application Reviews
- Onsite Construction Observation
- Roofing Assessment and Roofing Replacement Management
- Coatings Observations of Water and Waste Water Systems