Bookkeeping/Accounting Clerk Position Available
Bookkeeping / Accounting Clerk (Finance)
Part-Time Position, approximately 85 to 100 hours per month
Reporting directly to the Principals of the company, this individual will be responsible for bookkeeping, utilizing both QuickBooks and TSheets. Tasks include invoicing, managing accounts payable and accounts receivable, preparing financial reports, and other financial related tasks.
EAE is seeking an experienced financial support individual who is detail oriented and organized in this highly confidential position.
The primary responsibilities of this position will be to review and approve timesheets, prepare invoices, enter bills and employee expense reports, receive deposits, reconcile bank accounts and petty cash, prepare financial reports as needed by Principals, conduct staff training for T-sheets, respond to monthly small business subcontractor payment audits, order corporate equipment and supplies, and other miscellaneous tasks.
Workplace Environment and Schedule:
- Must have ability to work efficiently in a deadline-driven position
- Work will be done from your home with the exception of training and meetings at EAE's corporate home office in Western Shawnee or at other remote office locations
- No non-local travel required; occasional local travel for meetings
- Flexible work schedule, with some availability during core business work hours and occasional evenings.
- Hours range per week based on invoice cycles; typically, the first two weeks of the month have more hours.
- Experience in corporate accounting using QuickBooks
- Experience in using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience in T-sheets preferred
- Degree in Accounting, Bookkeeping, or Business Administration preferred
- Detail oriented with highly developed organizational skills
- Experienced in internet use and research
- Cell phone access to email messages
- Must have a quiet home office area with sufficient space for equipment and work functions
This position is immediately available.
Depending on applicant skills and availability, a start date can be adapted to a mutually beneficial schedule.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation commensurate with qualifications
- Part-time benefits include accrued PTO, retirement plan matching up to three percent of employee's annual compensation, paid day off for birthday and fitness club reimbursement
- Required office equipment, software and supplies provided
- EAE is an equal opportunity employer