Part-Time Hotline Phone Support and Administrative Assistant
EAE is seeking an individual with a passion for excellence, visit this site and a desire to provide the ultimate in service to EAE’s clients. We are seeking an individual with a very positive outlook, approved flexibility, a willingness to learn something new, and to be challenged every day.
The objective of this position is to assist EAE’s Project Manager with a large ongoing multi-year contract awarded to EAE by a large municipality and EAE’s Principal with administrative support functions. This project focuses on reaching out to local property owners to schedule residential and commercial plumbing field evaluations, for an engineering project.
The primary responsibility of this position will be to reach out to property owners through outbound cold calls, answering incoming calls, and returning emails. These contacts will result in scheduling field evaluations, maintaining calendars, and updating tracking spreadsheets.
The secondary level of responsibilities of this position will include report production, table and figure preparation, technical editing, answering EAE phone line, email support, online research and telephone inquiries, report proofing and editing, copying, filing, scanning, and other administrative and marketing support duties as needed.
Applicant must be able to make and receive calls while simultaneously entering schedule data and notes in several computer applications and spreadsheets.
EAE will provide detailed training on the subject matter and spreadsheets, and provide script information for all calls.
- This Professional should be detail oriented with highly developed organizational skills.
- Excellent phone skills and client management skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy/sensitivity required.
- Excellent email support skills required.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
- Google calendar and Google sheets experience preferred.
Depending on applicant skills and availability, days, hours, and duration of work can be
adapted to a mutually beneficial schedule. Work must be completed between 8:00am and
5:00pm Monday through Friday.
- Must have ability to work efficiently and multitask in a fast pace deadline-driven consulting environment with frequent task re-prioritization.
- Work must be done in corporate home office in Western Shawnee
- Must be able to consistently average 20 to 30 hours per week.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation commensurate with qualifications.
- Part time benefits include accrued paid time off, retirement plan matching up to three percent of employee’s annual compensation, paid leave for employee's birthday, Aflac benefits and cell phone reimbursement.
- EAE is an equal opportunity employer.